1 day ago
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
The Many Faces Of Henry
Henry turned 10 months old on Saturday. I was trying to take a picture of him in the onesie Matt's squadron gave us when we arrived. It says "Newest Pup in the Pack" because the 742nd Missile Squadron is the Wolfpack. Saturday was the day it had just finished snowing 2 inches, so this onesie was obviously his undershirt, and not his outfit, for the day :-)


Henry's hair grows so fast and it was looking pretty scruffy. His hair is just so stick straight! No soft baby curls here! I've cut it so many times already, and this time I cut it a little shorter than I wanted to. Obviously it's so hard to trim the hair of a very wiggly baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is so cute! I totally can not relate at all to the hair thing though, LOL. He has more hair than Anna and Grace put together!
That's so weird about Matt's rash. You will probably never figure it out though--that's been our experience with rashes anyways. I'll definitely pray he isn't bothered by it ever again!
What a cutie! I can't decide if he looks more like Krista or Matt.
Carolyn
Post a Comment