Thursday, May 29, 2008

On A Mission

For anyone who doubts Henry's ability to get around the house for his lack of crawling, here is proof that "scooting" and then pulling to a stand is just as effective!

1 comment:

Bob and Claire said...

Wow, I'm so excited that you all will be out our way!! We will definitely have to get together! I'll email you when we get home. Fun! I can't wait to meet Henry in person.

I had a good friend in my walking group in COlorado back when Nathan was a baby. Her boy as the SAME way as Henry about grass. His name was Frederick--it must have something to do with those old English names, LOL! : ) I think he was 2 when he was over it and able to go barefoot on grass. My boys have HATED sand when they were babies. I can't even imagine trying Anna at the beach now. What a nightmare!