...I would.
I had a few requests for more snow pictures, so I took a couple videos too - had to get the full effect you know. It's been snowing here for 6 days straight I believe. Every day we get a "dusting" of a couple inches that falls slowly all day. These two videos are from the snow storm that blew through last week over Monday and Tuesday. We had about 8 inches on the ground when it was over, but west of us was completely slammed.


2 comments:
I know you're probably tired of people saying it... but I just can't imagine snow like that! Don Slater would have an absolute heart attack if he had to be a meteorologist in Minot!! =)
Just love the snow pictures! Reminds me of CT except it is colder in ND. Hope we can Skype again sometime soon. Don is working on the drywall in the attic again today since it is a drizzly day.
I have a hilarious computer mouse story, but it is too long for the Blog. Loads of warm hugs!
Post a Comment