Monday, February 9, 2009

California Baby Forever

I started feeling guilty that I haven't let Henry stand out in the snow. Ever. All nineteen months of his life, and he has yet to stand outside and look at the snow close up. So one day recently I saw the temperature outside was 28 degrees and not too windy (still snowing though). I took him outside for a little bit and he was hardly impressed, haha. Poor guy doesn't even own a real snowsuit or snow boots since there's really no reason when it's usually too cold for a toddler to be outside for more than 10 minutes anyway.



Excuse my sappy voice (and pink fuzzy glove) in this one - no idea what that was about, haha...


At least I can cross this one off the list!

2 comments:

Brent and Liz said...

Ahhh.. I love my Henny D. So cute! Love the hat and snowsuit. Remember his face when we put it on him in WMBG?

The Brooks Family said...

haha, oh yeah! Man he was mad!