Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just Another Day In Paradise!

Henry has surprised us all this winter by asking to play out in the snow a bunch of times already. I'm so glad his new coat I found for a steal at Kohl's in Bismarck came with a snow bib, because I wasn't going to buy one again since he's never liked the snow before! Just don't tell him that most parents would go out and play with him, lol. He figured out that his sand table toys work great in the snow too. He drives his trucks all over the patio table while the rest of us watch from the almost-warm indoors, haha. One afternoon, he went out in near zero degree weather (sidenote.. the school kids here still go outside for recess for 15 minutes until the temp sinks past 15 below). We had to call him inside after 15 minutes, because that's just a little too cold for my comfort! Here he is all bundled up that day...



I spent forever tonight trying to redo my blog layout so I can make pictures bigger. That has bugged me for so long! Well, I need my sis, lol. LIZ, HELP! :-) I had to create my own website for a class in college, so I used to know a lot about this stuff. I took that class over 10 years ago though, and obviously a lot has changed! Anyhoo, here are some pictures from our day today, taken with our new camera, woohoo! (The first pic of the cars in the snow was from today, too)



No comments: