That Mustachio is friggin disgusting!!!
aw man! matt can sure grow a good one!
I would leave a comment but I don't think there are very many nice things to say about an air force mustache!
LOL!!! I am also not a fan of facial hair. Quite a different look for Matt, eh? Did it tickle and scratch? : )
I would say the strawbery blond version of Mario Bross
hahaha! Yeah, I'm soooo not a fan of facial hair, that's for sure!! He wasn't a fan either - although he said it kept his upper lip warm when he was outside, haha.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That Mustachio is friggin disgusting!!!
aw man! matt can sure grow a good one!
I would leave a comment but I don't think there are very many nice things to say about an air force mustache!
LOL!!! I am also not a fan of facial hair. Quite a different look for Matt, eh? Did it tickle and scratch? : )
I would say the strawbery blond version of Mario Bross
hahaha! Yeah, I'm soooo not a fan of facial hair, that's for sure!! He wasn't a fan either - although he said it kept his upper lip warm when he was outside, haha.
Post a Comment