1 week ago
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
The Minotians Have Landed
Well, we're back in the frozen tundra. When Matt is hopefully home later this week I'll work on posting more pictures from our time in Virginia, but for now, here are some pictures of Henry the night we returned.
This was the first time he sat at the table, and he was excited!
He tried carrots for the first time and he loved them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Krista!
Henry is so big and so cute. He looks so much like his Daddy! I know we haven't talked since your move but I wanted to let you know I think about you guys often and I miss my Starbucks buddy!
I hope you are all doing well in the frozen land, keep posting, I look keeping up with you guys through your blog!
Becky
Post a Comment