Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Little Outdoor Chat


This video is from the same day as the picture where Jo and I were lounging outside (it was in the 40's and sunny!). Henry was so excited to run up and down the driveway, and Bailey was happy to sun himself on dry land. My favorite part of the video is towards the end (4:31) when Henry is standing next to Bailey and he starts to lose his balance. Bailey very calmy steps aside. Hahaha, you can tell it's an automatic response for Bay now with a wild boy in the house. Gotta protect those paws!

Sad to say, we can't see the grass (or the street!) anymore as it was covered up yesterday by 10 more inches of snow. It struck me funny yesterday as I watched Henry play by the window, because he was completely unphased by the raging blizzard outside. Yet, on Sunday, we had a strong thunderstorm move through that sounded like we were inside a wind tunnel for 2 hours. Henry was glued to the window, watching it rain sideways, haha. I couldn't even get him to finish his breakfast, he didn't want to miss a minute!


Jo and I bought rollerblades recently. (You can hear us talking in the background at the end of the video). Bailey loves to run with me, so that's been a fun way to get him some exercise. Now if it would just stay warm for more than one day! I took him out twice when it was in the 30's, but that was just a little too chilly.


2 comments:

Brent and Liz said...

Bailey is one smart dog!! Great video... makes me miss you guys so much!

Brent said...

krista, you're like Bonnie Blair out there on skates. do you and Jo do the arm tuck like speed skaters?

next time we see you...game on for roller hockey, k?